New to the site, Experienced Player | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Freya Fantasy
Freya Jan 6
Hello Gents and Ladies alike, 

I wanted to take the time out to introduce myself.  I am an experienced female role player with too many years under my belt.  I mostly enjoy historical fantasy role plays that include magic and supernatural themes.  Over the years I have dabbled in One on One and group Role plays.  I enjoy long term groups with the chance to develop a character or characters over a length of time.  The longer the better, the more back story and intertwined histories.  There are some characters that I have had well over five years and counting.  Those are my favorite ones to play.

Sooo I'm joining this place, reaching out in hopes that I might be able to catch a new face or two that's just as interested in writing good stories as I am. 

Super Friendly, Always looking for Role Play, and energetic (mostly).  If you'd like to chat more, get to know me or my characters shoot me a message!

~Hope to hear from some of you soon ~

Freya

Primus Creator
Primus Jan 8
Well howdy there, Freya. It is a pleasure to meet you and find a new face looking for roleplayers. If you need anything, feel free to contact me or another member of staff and we will do our best to aid you in anyway we can. Please enjoy the site and I really hope you find the roleplays you are looking for.