I'm new and looking for ways to fight off the wrighter block | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Introductions
Scarlet Fantasy
Scarlet Dec 20 '17
Hi call me scarlet I am 22, female, use RP to help give me wrighting ideas and to brake through my wrighters block. Feel free to PM me.
Primus Creator
Primus Dec 20 '17
You spelled writing and writer wrong twice, just a heads up to help you better your spelling! Please don't take it personal. 

Anyways, welcome to Roleplay Social! If you need any assistance, feel free to contact me and I will do my best to assist you, I hope you enjoy it here. 

Scarlet Fantasy
Scarlet Dec 21 '17
It's fine I'm dyslexic so I struggle with my wrighting and actually have a crazy exspensive program on my pc be case of that. It converts my speech to text be case my spelling garbage, its mostly used for my novle.  I can use it for things like this But I'm on my phone, so bear with me.
Primus Creator
Primus Dec 21 '17

That is perfectly fine and all of us on Roleplay Social are more than willing to help you here as best we can. So don't worry about being shy or feeling like an outcast over being dyslexic.

Look at me:

I have seizures, adhd, depression, and other disabilities that impact my ability to think and function, but I still try my best. : )

"I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that." - Robin Williams

Scarlet Fantasy
Scarlet Dec 21 '17

I will and all ways try my hardest to be at least legible,but some times I fall short and miss mistakes so i get it when people point it out. 

I all so under stand the frustrations of a medical disadvantage putting the brakes on your life, but rember.

'Its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the god"-Dwight D Isenhower

Primus Creator
Primus Dec 21 '17
I make mistakes all the time and I use this site to help me check myself. http://www.polishmywriting.com/

Among that of course proper grammar usage and what not, but that is not always easy to do for some, I understand. 

The Forum post is edited by Primus Dec 21 '17
Scarlet Fantasy
Scarlet Dec 21 '17
Ill check it out  thank you very much.